Thursday, November 18, 2010

Update

Its been a long time. Yes I know! I have been insanely busy with work mainly.
Working 12 hour days and traveling back and forth every other week has left me little time for myself.
Even though months have past, I really don't have much to say other than I've honestly been in a creative rut lately. Not much inspiration nor motivation. The days have been going by faster and faster- I can not get over that its about to be Thanksgiving already. However, to get out of my funk- I am planning on entering a contest in New York, the photos are due to be in by November 28th so I don't have much time. So keep an eye out...hopefully you will hear soon that I am on my way to New york, NY =)

So here is a re-cap of the last few months in pictures.......If you want to see more don't forget to check out my fan page on facebook & press LIKE !
   =)    Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment